Monday, June 6, 2016

Exceptions to every room

Hello there.  First off let me say that I'm sorry for the delay in posting.  I wanted to wait until we had the rooms completly ready to show you.  But every time I went to take a picture, I would say, "This is finished except for....".  So here are the three bedrooms all finished....except for.....
 I will start with some "before" pictures and then what they look like now; starting with our room.
This is how we first saw it. 

This is after we tore down the cieling. 

And this is what it looks like now!

The view from our bed. 

Here is the "except for..." The door isn't painted yet and the knob isn't installed.  But I couldn't wait any longer! 

 John and Sunshine's room.  
When I look back, I wonder why we weren't more scared! lol 

This is the wall that now has the french doors. 

The best made over wall ever!! BEFORE 

AFTER! The chimney was behind that old dresser.  

Love it!

And Ladybug &her sisters' room 
As we found it.

During tear out. 


And now a sweet room for a sweet sweet girl! This picture does not do the room justice. 

Secret passageway. (not such a secret)

A dressing table made from one of the old doors and a kidney table I had. 

So now you've seen the semi-finished rooms.  We've been busy doing trim, painting doors, running wires, etc.  I hope to have a more up to date reveal in a few short weeks.  Next up, Uncle's room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment